INFORMATION ABOUT THE REGISTRATION OF USERS
The company melidé S.r.l., based in Vicenza, Via division folgore 5 / B, registered at the CCIAA of VICENZA in the ordinary section R.E.A. 368775 on 22/06/2015 with the tax identification number and VAT number 03971270248 (hereinafter referred to as the Supplier).
The subject identified by the data entered at the time of registration and acceptance of these general conditions (hereinafter referred to as the Customer).
- Object of the service
Through the e-commerce service, the Supplier provides the customer with a virtual shop from which it is possible to view online and buy clothing. The Customer will be able to view the electronic catalog and the offers of the Supplier and make purchases at the Supplier based on these conditions of sale.
- Technology and security of transactions
For security in transactions, the system uses for all payments by Credit Card Mastercard, Carta si Bankamericard, the PayPal platform. The conditions of use of the PayPal service are available at https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
- Right to privacy
For all our services, the data controller, or the company responsible for your privacy, is melidé S.r.l ..
- How we use contact details concerning you
We use the information you provide to send us the products you have purchased for:
– send you service messages, such as updates on orders via e-mail;
– send you information about new products and services by e-mail;
– displaying advertisements on melide.it while browsing the web
- How we use payment information:
– to accept payments and make refunds;
– for fraud prevention and detection;
8.1 Credit card:If you pay by credit card, every purchase is made in total security. The payment data is collected by PayPal through an advanced coding technology system, using a secure server to ensure maximum protection of your confidential data, and ensuring reimbursement should problems arise. For some time VISA and MASTERCARD have introduced new security measures called Verified by VISA and MASTERCARD SECURECODE. They provide for registration on their respective websites with the assignment of new personalized security codes. If you encounter problems during payment transactions, please do not hesitate to contact us.For security in transactions, the system uses for all payments by credit card: encryption protocol Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or the next version. This protocol protects the integrity of your data during the transfer to our servers, using a cryptographic key with a length of 168 bits (the maximum available).
8.2 PayPal:PayPal is a complete payment method, accepted in 190 countries, for national and international payments. You can pay using this system even if you do not have a PayPal account, but with your card easily and securely. All major credit cards are accepted.For security in transactions, the system uses for all payments by credit card: encryption protocol Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or the next version. This protocol protects the integrity of your data during the transfer to our servers, using a cryptographic key with a length of 168 bits (the maximum available).
8.3 Bank Transfer: personal data are necessary and used exclusively to complete the order and for tax purposes.
9. History of orders and products savedWe keep the history of your purchases to have the information necessary for shipping and to provide you, if necessary, assistance.
10. Telephone contactsWe keep your telephone numbers to assist you.Obviously, your data will never be sold to third parties, however, we need to communicate your data to some companies (they operate to enable us to send you the products you have purchased, payment service providers, marketing consulting agencies) to be able to provide our services, as provided in this information:
11. Promotional e-mailsIf you have subscribed to our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the appropriate link contained in each of our communications or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Display of online advertisements of melide.itWe also use online advertising, to let you know our services and help you see and find our products.Like many companies, we send you banners and melidé advertisements when you’re on other websites and apps. We do this by using different digital marketing networks and exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies such as pixels and tags, cookies and mobile device identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s personalized audience .The banners and advertisements that you will see will be based on information we hold about you or your past use of melidé (for example, the history of your searches and the content you read about melidé) or on the banners and advertisements of melidé on which you have previously clicked on.
13. Retention of personal informationWe retain your personal information as long as your account exists or for the period necessary to provide the services.
14. Your rightsOur company respects your rights:- the right to be informed when your information is used;- the right to access your personal information that is in our possession;- the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information that is in our possession (although, probably, you can change most of them from My account);- the right to request the deletion of your data or the interruption of their use or collection;- the right to interrupt the receipt of direct business communications and to revoke at any time the authorization to process the data for other activities for which it is necessary;- the right to request that we transfer or carry portions of your data to you or another service provider;- the right to lodge a complaint before the person responsible for privacy;If you want to exercise your rights, if you have any complaints or questions, contact us: email@example.com.